Our Terms and Conditions
For all training related bookings the following terms and conditions apply:
Course Fees includes attendance of the Training Course and all Training Course handouts.
The Course Fee does not include accommodation, meals, travel or any other expenses that may be incurred by participants (except for lunch and refreshments at the training venue when explicitly mentioned in any Training Course description).
The Course Fee does not include any other facilities or equipment that is identified as being provided by participants, for example participants are required to provide a laptop for the workshop elements of Training Courses.
The course fee does not include accommodation, meals, travel or other expenses that may be incurred by the trainer. Any additional applicable fees will be agreed with the client in advance of the commencement of the course.
Course Fees are payable in full 14 days prior to the Training Course start date. Only full payment secures a place on the course.
Payment can be made online with the following payment methods accepted: Visa, Mastercard and Laser. Payment can alternatively be made by either Electronic Fund Transfer, Bank Draft, Postal Order or Cheque by directly contacting OSD Digital Media Training. Cash payments are not acceptable.
Note: From time to time complementary course places may be offered to existing clients of the OSD Group. Complementary bookings will be confirmed by email by the Digital Media Training (OSD Group) Team.
OSD aims to ensure that its events are accessible to all. If you have any specific needs, please advise us at the earliest possible time and we will contact you to discuss your requirements
Companies and individuals may substitute participants at any time prior to the start of the course without additional payment.
Cancellations By The Customer
No refund will be made to delegates who fail to attend classes.
The customer may cancel or reschedule attendance of any private training delivery, but OSD will apply the following charges:
|Notice Period||Cancellation Charge per Participant|
|12 or more working days||0% of the course fee|
|7-12 days||50% of the course fee|
|0-5 working days||100% of the course fee|
Note: Postponements and cancellations must be made in writing by email. If they are initially made only by telephone they must be confirmed by email to the Digital Media Training Team and this document will be the only evidence of variation of the original contract
Cancellations and Changes By Digital Media Training
All public courses are run by Digital Media Training or our sub-contractors subject to demand. Courses are set to a minimum of 5 delegates per course, Digital Media Training reserve the right to amend or cancel any Course if minimum booking number is not met.
Digital Media Training reserves the right to amend or cancel any Course, Course times, dates or published prices. Changes to Course times and dates will be advised before the Course start date.
As a Course may be cancelled up to 5 days prior to its start date, we recommend that attendees do not make travel or accommodation arrangements before this time.
Any travel or accommodation costs incurred are entirely the attendee’s responsibility.
If Digital Media Training has to cancel the Training Course for any reason, then we will refund 100% of any prepaid Course Fee, but Digital Media Training will not be liable for any other costs incurred including (for example) travel charges or any consequential damages, even if we were advised of them.
Where a Course has been cancelled, attendees will be offered an alternative date for the same Course, a credit towards another Course or a 100% refund.
Digital Media Training reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any course at any time. In the unlikely event of cancellation, fees will be refunded. We also reserve the right to re-schedule the start dates of all courses and, if necessary, to vary the content. Except where expressly stated, all fees are non-refundable.
The Training Course content, and materials remain the copyright of Digital Media Training. Unauthorised copying or redistribution of the Training Course materials is prohibited unless agreed in advance in writing by Digital Media Training & the OSD Group.
Digital Media Training will use the contact and participant details you provide during the registration and booking process to provide you with further details regarding this Training Course.
Digital Media Training may also contact participants for marketing purposes in relation to news, events, special offers or/and upcoming training courses that may be of interest to you unless you have opted out of the receipt of such information. If you no longer want us to contact you for marketing purposes please contact the Digital Media Training Team by email on email@example.com .
We will never provide your details to a third party without your prior consent.
By continuing to access digitalmediatraining.ie website, you (the “user”) will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
In particular, please note that unauthorised use or downloading of material from the website is absolutely prohibited.
- In the compilation of the website, every care has been taken to ensure accuracy. Where errors or omissions are brought to the attention of digitalmediatraining.ie, amendments will be made as speedily as possible. However, digitalmediatraining.ie does not accept any liability to any person in contract or tort or otherwise for direct or consequential loss caused to the user arising from anything contained in this website or for any error or omission in it even if such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of digitalmediatraining.ie or its servants or agents.
- The editorial content of this website is copyright of digitalmediatraining.ie and/or the authors, photographers and illustrators who contribute material to the website, and the user shall not alter or remove any copyright symbol or any other identification or information concerning the authorship or ownership of any of the content of the website.
- The user shall not copy, market, resell, distribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit in any form any of the content of the website.
- The user will not use or display the name or logo of digitalmediatraining.ie or any similar name or logo or act in any way that would imply that the user is an agent of digitalmediatraining.ie.
- (a) Certain merchandise and services are available for purchase from the website (“Chargeable Services”). If the user wishes to access these, the user will pay the applicable fee in accordance with the rates and procedures specified by digitalmediatraining.ie from time to time together with any applicable value added tax or any other sales tax payable in relation thereto.
(b) In accessing any of the Chargeable Services, the user shall take all reasonable steps to protect digitalmediatraining.ie data and the digitalmediatraining.ie from access by unauthorised third parties and will use any password or user identification (ID) or user name issued by digitalmediatraining.ie for use in accessing the Chargeable Services. The user accepts that it is responsible for the use of any such security measures and warrants that it will keep any such password, user identification or user name or any other security mechanism or device confidential and will not disclose it to any other person.
(c) Some of the goods or services comprised in the Chargeable Services are supplied by third parties and some are supplied direct by digitalmediatraining.ie. As regards those which are supplied by third parties, osd.ie shall have no responsibility to the user in respect of them and gives no warranty as to satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose or compliance with any description in relation to them. The terms implied by Section 39 of the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980 of Ireland are hereby excluded from these terms and conditions.
(d) digitalmediatraining.ie shall have no liability to the user whether in contract or in tort for any loss suffered by the user resulting from the use of a credit card, debit card or charge card or any modification thereof in order to access the digitalmediatraining.ie service.
- digitalmediatraining.ie shall have no liability to any person for any injury or loss (including personal injury and consequential loss) suffered while participating in sports or leisure pursuits described or referred to in the Website. The material in the Website is given for information only and osd.ie gives no warranty as to the safety and security of such sports and leisure pursuits or as to the competence of those organising the said sports and leisure pursuits.
- Clicking on certain links within this website may take the user to other websites and digitalmediatraining.ie shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for the accuracy or content of any information or any other aspect of any such websites.
- Due to the nature of interactive services and the Internet generally, digitalmediatraining.ie gives no warranty or commitment that the use of the website will be free from interruptions or errors, and digitalmediatraining.ie shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of or arising out of any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures (whether temporary or otherwise) while using the website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland (excluding laws governing the conflict of laws) and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts. This will not prevent digitalmediatraining.ie from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction throughout the world.