- This event has passed.
Getting your business Mobile
December 8, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm€245
Sligo – December 8th 2016
Dublin – December 13 2016
Mobile search has now bypassed desktop search. Consumer path to purchase is changing constantly. Are you connecting the right message to your customer and is your content viewable on mobile devices.
Is your website mobile responsive? Have you a mobile site? Is your site converted and if not why not?
This course, will give you the confidence to create your own Mobile Website, optimising your content for mobile user conversion, learn how to review mobile analytics, what mobile advertising streams are available and which suit your business. Learn best practice for Develop a mobile strategy while learning practical tips on how to effectively engage mobile customers.
What is Covered?
The topics covered on this course include:
- The Mobile World overview, what are the facts of mobile search.
- What is difference of Responsive Website and Mobile Site and what are the advantages and disadvantages.
- Why would I Need an App
- Local SEO and optimising for a mobile user.
- Analytics for mobile devices, what are users engaging in?
- Mobile Advertising streams, what is available?
- Mobile Advertising demonstration:
- Facebook – Building audience and personas
- Twitter – what is most effective campaign structure?
- Google PPC – Geo location targeting and how does it work?
- Developing a mobile strategy – what are the best practices?
To book now call 071 9170024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org