All Events › Digital Marketing Bootcamp
- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing Bootcamp
November 24, 2016 - February 15, 2018
Sligo – February 15th 2018
This intensive half day course will demonstrate some practical tips for success in Digital Marketing and Social Media for your business.
Discover mobile, social media and local search marketing tips to get your business found online. We demonstrate some tools to help you manage your social media channels making sure that you’ll be able to continually improve your campaigns, boosting results and profitability.
This course aims to demonstrate and deliver practical tips to drive more qualified traffic and sales leads to your business and manage your digital brand online.
What is Covered?
The topics covered on this course include:
- Is your website mobile friendly? – What options have you?
- Get your business found on local search – Google My Business / Bing Places
- Facebook – How to audit your Facebook page
- Twitter – How to use Twitter to find more customers
- Pinterest / Instagram – digital marketing using imagery
- Managing your social media effectively
- Online Advertising – introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Case studies to demonstrate best practice
“OSD Digital Media Training delivered a Digital Marketing/Social Media Workshop to Start Up Businesses within Bank of Ireland’s Start Up Gathering Programme.
Taking in over 160 attendees across the week, the courses were extremely well received, with resultant growth in popularity throughout the week progressed.
The Digital Media Training Team were engaged, enthused and highly professional throughout the process. Feedback from attendees and fellow trainers about the quality and delivery has been very strong and I’m delighted to hear of significant onward referrals since.
I recommend the OSD team for any business looking to develop their online presence, marketing and engagement.” Noel McCluskey, Programme Manager at Bank of Ireland
To book call 071 9170024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- OSD Digital Media Training