- This event has passed.
Content Building & Search Engine Optimisation for the web
November 18, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm€245
Sligo – November 18th 2015
Dublin – November 25th 2015
This one-day course will demonstrate how to review your website and optimise it to perform better in the search results and track your content changes over time.
With content now being the No.1 factor in search engine optimisation, it is vital for every business to know how to create valuable, quality content for the web and ensure it reaches your target audience.
In this course we will take you through practical tips and tools for creating great content for the web, other factors effecting your website search ranking and how you can use that content effectively to improve your search ranking.
Within the course the trainer will coach you on best practices in developing a clear content calendar strategy and reaching your key distribution channels.
WHAT IS COVERED?
The topics covered on this course include:
- Developing valuable content for the web
- How to create great imagery for your online platforms
- The evolution of SEO – what has changed?
- How the search algorithm works
- On-page and off-page SEO
- Why meta data matters
- How to identify key areas for improvement
- Content management – developing a great content calendar
- Discovering the best distribution channels for your brand
To book now call 071 9170024 or email email@example.com