- This event has passed.
Introduction to Analytics & Google Adwords
November 10, 2016 @ 9:30 am - February 22, 2018 @ 4:30 pm
Training: Introduction to Analytics & Google Adwords (1 Day)
Next Date: Sligo – February 22nd 2018
Who Should Attend?
This is a basic introductory level course. This course is aimed at marketers, communicators, business owners and professionals looking for practical tips for creating Google Adwords advertising campaigns and tracking their effectiveness through Google Analytics. A basic understanding of using the Internet is essential; some previous experience of Google Analytics would be beneficial.
Course Aims – How will I benefit?
This 1 day introductory level course we will give you the confidence to create and manage your own successful Google AdWords PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising campaigns on the Search Network, and equip you with the knowledge to track and measure the effectiveness of your campaigns using Google Analytics.
Please note: The primary focus of this course is for those wishing to run PPC campaigns in Google Adwords Search Network, although participants will receive an introduction to the channels and features available in Google Display Network (including an introduction to Remarketing)
Google AdWords is one of the most effective ways to advertise your business online and reach your customers. Whether you are looking to attract new visitors to your website, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more. Google AdWords can help in connecting you with your customer.
In the second part of this 1 day course you will learn how to use Google Analytics to make the most out of your online traffic. See how you can track not just the traffic to all of your online content, but also determine which content is the most appealing, where your visitors came from, what devices they used, how long they stayed, which links they clicked, and where they went when they left.
This course will demonstrate some practical tips on how to effectively manage your campaigns and focus on the data that matters to you and your business.
Upon completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- The benefits of Google AdWords – why spend money on Adwords?
- Google AdWords Terminology Explained
- Identify your business goals before creating a campaign
- The AdWords Account structure – how to refine the targeting of advertising campaigns and maximise performance
- Keywords – how to identify & research effective keywords
- How to Write Ad Copy that converts
- Landing Page Optimisation – convert your visitors to buyers
- Targeting Options & Bid Adjustment – refine your campaigns for maximum ROI
- Conversion Tracking methods to measure ROI
- Managing Adwords campaigns – Daily, Weekly, Monthly tasks
- Understanding Google Analytics – what’s new
- Metrics that Matter – how to make Google Analytics work for your business
- Using Goals, Filters & Segments in Analytics
- How to track the effectiveness of your Adwords Campaign in Analytics
Attendees should bring pen/paper to take notes and a laptop or tablet for practise tasks. Attendees should also have a Google Adwords and Analytics account created prior to the session.
Instructor led sessions
Instructor will begin the session with an overview of Google Analytics and Google Adwords using a PowerPoint presentation along with online presentations.
“I highly recommend the team at OSD to deliver Digital Marketing Training. They have strong expertise and a proven track record in this area. If you are looking for a professional, reliable, trustworthy and very knowledgeable company to work with pick OSD” Ian Cleary – Founder of RazorSocial
To book call 071 9170024 or email email@example.com