All Events › Digital Marketing Bootcamp
- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing Bootcamp
November 24, 2016
Sligo – November 23rd 2017
Dublin – December 7th 2017
This intensive half day course will demonstrate some practical tips for success in Digital Marketing and Social Media for your business.
Discover mobile, social media and local search marketing tips to get your business found online. We demonstrate some tools to help you manage your social media channels making sure that you’ll be able to continually improve your campaigns, boosting results and profitability.
This course aims to demonstrate and deliver practical tips to drive more qualified traffic and sales leads to your business and manage your digital brand online.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the session and see it being a massive added value to future decisions we have about digitally marketing the hotel.” Amy Conroy, Digital Marketing manager, Cromleach Lodge
What is Covered?
The topics covered on this course include:
- Is your website mobile friendly? – What options have you?
- Get your business found on local search – Google My Business / Bing Places
- Facebook – How to audit your Facebook page
- Twitter – How to use Twitter to find more customers
- Pinterest / Instagram – digital marketing using imagery
- Managing your social media effectively
- Online Advertising – introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Case studies to demonstrate best practice
To book call 071 9170024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- OSD Digital Media Training