Introduction to Analytics & Online Advertising
November 10, 2016 @ 9:30 am - November 10, 2017 @ 4:30 pm
This 1 day course, we will give you the confidence to create your own successful Google AdWords PPC advertising campaigns online, and equip you with the knowledge to track and measure the effectiveness of your campaigns with Google Analytics.
Google AdWords is one of the most effective ways to advertise your business online and reach your customers. Whether you are looking to attract new visitors to your website, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more. Google AdWords can help in connecting you with your customer.
In the second part of this 1 day course you will learn how to use Google Analytics to make the most out of your online traffic. See how you can track not just the traffic to all of your online content, but also determine which content is the most appealing, where your visitors came from, what devices they used, how long they stayed, which links they clicked, and where they went when they left.
This course will demonstrate some practical tips on how to effectively manage your campaigns and focus on the data that matters to you and your business.
What is Covered?
The topics covered on this course include:
- The benefits of Google AdWords – why spend money on Adwords?
- Google AdWords Terminology Explained
- Identify what you need to know before creating a campaign
- The AdWords Account Structure – how to refine the targeting of advertising campaigns and maximise performance
- Keywords – how to identify & research effective keywords
- The key to creating a Great Landing Page
- Bidding Models & Management
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Metrics that Matter – how to make Google Analytics work for your website
- Using Goals, Filters & Segments in Analytics
- How to track the effectiveness of your Adwords Campaign in Analytics
To book call 071 9170024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org